Learning About Keyword Research:
It all about words typed into a search box.
Before jumping towards Keyword Research first let us have brief
introduction of what It is all about.
What are Keywords?
Keywords are the words or phrases that Internet users type in search box of a search engine like Google, Bing etc. Searchers make use of keywords to get any information from internet they are looking for. Keyword is a search term that you want to rank for with a certain page. So, when people make query for that keyword or phrase in Yahoo or other search engines, they should find that page on your website.
Why are Keywords important?
One of the things Google looks at when ranking a page is the content on that page. It looks at the words on the page. The words and phrases used by you are hints for search engine (like Yahoo, Google); it tells yahoo and other search engines what the page or post is about. So, if you want to make Search engine understand what your page is about, you need to use it fairly often.
But Search engine (Yahoo, Google) isn’t the only purpose why keywords are important. You should always focus on the user: on your visitors and potential clients. With SEO you want people to visit your webpage when make a search for a particular keyword. You need to get into the heads of your audience and use the words they use when they are searching.
Types of Keywords
- Primary – Primary keywords are the one most important while optimizing the web site. Must repeated in web site often
- Secondary – Secondary are the one that are less important and support primary keywords for marketing
- Long Tail Keywords – Long tail keywords are combined of 2-3 keywords phrases. Customers are specific while doing search about services and location
What is Keyword Research(KR)?
One of the most essential, high return on going activity in the search advertising era. It is the process of finding what keywords are used by user for making a search of particular piece of information.
Why Keyword Research is Important
- Ranking for the right search term can make your webpage or break your webpage.
- When you research your keyword, you can not only know which phrases to target with SEO, but with this can also learn more about your clients as a whole.
- So that you can reach right kind of visitors by using right keyword search
- To help Searchers to find right information
- To search for the Highest possible search made by the customers
Steps to follow
- Making a list of all the relevant topics about the business and its requirements
- Analyze the competitor’s business website for best possible keywords you may find. Suggestions for keywords can also be taken from search bar of Google.
- Use Google AdWords, Keyword planner tools to fill you buckets with more keywords
- Prioritize and categorized your list by segregating Primary, Secondary, Long tail keywords
- Find Keyword Variations and Related Terms to Incorporate into Your Content.
- Once you have your keywords defined in this manner you can begin mapping the priority keywords to specific pages that they are most relevant to.
- Google Keyword Planner: – Google Keyword Planner is the best place to begin keyword research
- KWFinder: – KWFinder is a long tail keyword research tool with a great interface. It shows you trend, search volume, CPC, and level of difficulty in results.
- Moz’s Keyword Explorer: – Keyword Explorer offers is a new tool by Moz that adds some extra dimensions to keyword research. In addition to Volume and Difficulty
- Google Trends: – In Google Trends you can find recently trending topics to take advantage of instantly.
Keyword Research Is One Of The Most Essential activity In the Search Advertising Era. It Is The Process Of Finding what Keywords are Used By User For Making A Search Of Particular Piece Of Information.At Optimized Infotech you get to learn the most advanced Digital Marketing Content in Pune.