BEST SOFTWARE TESTING IN PUNE
The need for efficiency in software testing is very important in the modern software world. It is certain that a good software tester must have skills and great knowledge in it. Testing has a critical part in software development and it involves special skills and knowledge. So, software developers, business analysts and project managers should gain required knowledge in software testing by means of efficient and skill oriented training. It is vital for people to do the best they can with what they have and still bring high and established quality software.
Why Software Testing Training?
If you would like to establish a career in software testing, then you must be willing to gain knowledge of and you must be at ease handling new software programs. Here comes the importance of software testing training institute Pune and it can help you with gaining knowledge and required skills in software testing. Software testing training helps you to learn the basic, but essential techniques and approaches to software testing. Obviously, software testing training will guide you to better realize what to test, how to test it, and in what situations particular practices seem right. Thus, the significance of software testing training is deep-seated.
Assistance in Shaping a Career
Software testing training can steer a professional in shaping a career as a software tester and become successful in it. It is certain that trainees of software testing will be competent with software testing knowledge. Software testing training institute Pune assists the professionals to acquire the knowledge and experience to be prolific with software testing. Professionals trained from these institutions can perform extremely well in any company from day one. Software testing training exhibits a superior level of perceptive about software quality testing method and its principles. The training prepares individuals with most up-to-date knowledge in testing area and allows them to stand out in their IT career.
Who benefits from Software Testing Training
In most cases, software testing training is intended for people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. It is apt for anybody who desires a profound knowledge, skills and understanding of software testing such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants. In the sphere of Software Testing, there are many companies like software testing training institute Pune who offer effective software testing training and they can indeed help you with acquiring efficiency in it.
Fundamentals of Software Testing Training
Fundamentals of software testing training are that it gives an absolute depiction of the testing process, how to suitably compass and prioritize testing activities, and what methods to bring into play for best results. The software testing training generally offers a close view about testing phases, testing approaches, non-functional testing, and testing for diverse platforms. Software testing is one of the most central landmarks in the software development. The software testing engineer must be a capable professional and should possess ample knowledge as well as capable of finding any existing problems. Software testing training institute Pune can prepare you for it in a professional manner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- IT professionals
- Manual & Automation Tester’s
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Database Developers/Administrators
- 100% Job Assistance after completion of training.
- Learn from the basics advance level of Software testing concepts.
- Personal attention given to each & every participant during the training program.
- Live Projects to practice.
- Batches with limited seats.
- Weekend batches as per your suitability.
- Project assistance to get practical approach.
- Two training centers for your convenience: Kothrud and Wakad
- If you are located in Kothrud or nearby areas like Karve Nagar, Warje-Malwadi, Bhusari Colony, Shivaji Nagar etc. then our branch in located a short distance away from you i.e. Vanaz Corner, Kothrud.
- If you are located in Pimpri Chinchwad or nearby areas like Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Chinchwad, Balewadi, Sangvi, Dapodi etc. then you can visit our branch in Wakad near Kalewadi Phata.
Fundamentals Of Testing
- Why Testing is Necessary
- What is Software Testing
- Definitions and Terminology
- Testing Principles
- Common Problems in SDLC
- Skills Required for Testing
- Economics of Testing
- Entry/Exit Criteria in Testing
Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- SDLC Stages
- PDCA cycle
- Software Process Models (WaterFall / V- Model / Agile)
- Advantages / Disadvantages of Each
- What is Quality
- Quality Views
- Quality Means
- Quality Productivity
- Software Quality
- What is QC(Quality Control)
- What is QA(Quality Assurance)
- QA vs Qc
Verification and Validation
- Verification and Validations(V&V)
- Types of review
- Types of Testing
- Unit Testing / Integration / System / UI / Usablity / Functional / Manual / NonFunctional / Recovery / Compatibility / Configuration / Installation / Performance ..etc
- Smoke Vs Sanity
- Alpha Vs Beta Testing
Black Box vs White Box Techniques
- Test Methods
- Black Box Testing(BBT)
- Test case design Method(EP/BVA)
- Disadvantages of BBT
- White Box testing(WBT)
- Statement Coverage/Branch Coverage/Condition coverage
- Cyclomatic complexity
- Advantages/Disadvantages of WBT
- Test Plan
- Preparing a Test Plan
- Test Plan Template
- Test scope
- Item Pass/Fail criteria
- Suspension/Resumption criteria
- Test deliverables
- Staffing and Training needs
- Test cases
- Characteristics of good TC
- Issues To be considered
- Structure of TC
- TC template
- TC Review
- Review Process
- TC Execution
Defect Life Cycle
- What is defect?
- Who can report a Defect
- Priority & severity with examples
- Defect Report format and content
- Defect management
- Defect submission
- Defect Life cycle
- Defect density
- Types of defects
- What is TM?
Web Testing and UI testing
- Checklist Web testing
- Checklist for UI testing
- Functionality Testing
- Performance Testing
- Usability testing
- Security Testing
- Disadvantages of Manual
- benefits of Automation Testing
- What to Automate
- When to Automate
- Selection of Tools
- Various Tools available
Web Services Testing
- Introduction to Web Services
- Type of Web Services
- Web Services Testing Tool
- Web Services Testing Automation
- Data Driven Testing
- Web Services Validation
Note : For detail syllabus, please fill above form.
“I Joined Software Testing Classes at Training Institute Pune. Trainer has good teaching skill explained the entire concept in an understandable manner.”
– Sheena Rai
“Software Testing Training was very interactive and informative. I’m happy with the session conducted by training institute pune.”
- Priya Upase
“Great Experience of Software Testing training which is has helped me lot in my working profession.”
– Pravin More
“Trainer’s teaching methodology was fully based on real time illustrations that had helped us lot to understand concepts.”
– Sushant Rathod
- What is Software Testing?
Software testing is a process of executing a program or application with the intent of finding the software bugs.
- Who should go for Software testing training program?
IT Professional who want to work as a manual testers & who want to explore career in Software Testing can undergo training course.
- What is the duration of the courses?
4 weekends| 2-3 Hrs. (Sat-Sun)
- Can I get Job assistance after I complete the Software testing course?
Yes! You will be offered 100% Job Assistance after completion of course.
- Why should I choose Training Institute Pune for Software Testing Classes in Pune?
- Classes are limited to 10 students to provide personalized training.
- Learn latest methodologies
- Provide hands-on training on live projects.
- Offer Internship programs mostly beneficial for job seekers.
- We provide training and consulting services.
- Weekend batches best suited for students or working professionals
- How can I enroll to Software testing course?
After completing inquiry for Software testing course you can enroll yourself by registering online OR manually. Our consultant will guide you for enrolling process.
- Do you offer flexible timing for working professionals?
Yes! We organize a weekend batches with flexible timing for training sessions as per requirement of candidate.
- Do you have any training center other than Kothrud location in Pune?
Yes! We have another Software Testing training center located at Wakad near Kalewadi Phata in Pune. You can check out address on our Contact Us Page.