SALES FORCE TRAINING
Most of the companies and people think that investing money on sales force is a waste and expensive as well. It is indeed a false notion because it can make the most of the value of your investment. It is certain that your sales team will take what they are taught from the training and really make use of it in their sales endeavors every day. Provided that a large amount of companies currently vie in a global market, it must be qualified and offered training with the intention of closing more sales. Today, you can find several training institutes and these institutes are operating in order to give advanced training to professionals as well as beginners.
Develop Internal Resources
This training is similar to other business trainings and focus on improving staff’s efficiency. One of the notable benefits of training is that it allows you to develop internal resources, including staffing, to match up to your sales force development and make sure long-term success. It will aids you to build up a set of expert professionals and staffs that can, in order, back up organization’s vision, objectives, goals and processes. Generally, it incorporates an extensive range of applications, features and functions necessary to keep up execution.
Make You a Market Leader
One of the main gains of classes is that it helps you to become a market leader by means of forming a trained and well qualified sales force. Remember that a well trained and qualified trainee can be the viable benefit that you need to be the market leader. Obviously, through courses, you can make your team to be capable of exercising the product knowledge to make available effective and practical solutions. It will give you a feasible advantage over others since people who participated in training will use what they learn in their work.
This training is really an investment for the companies because you can get back the money that you spend for training when an employer drives more businesses and sales to you. So, the money you spent on training stands as a good investment and you will be able to acquire a good return on your investment once your team becomes more competent with technical and practical knowledge. Its courses will aid you to develop the product knowledge, acquire sales skills, and develop the exact attitudes. It is considered that companies that spend money in training used to attain higher profit margins compared to others.
Training is a necessary training program for doing extremely. If you would like to make the most of your investment, there is no better technique than presenting your team the skills and knowledge to use it to its topmost level which in the end assists in more sales and thereby more profits for organizations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals looking to build a career in Salesforce
- App Builders
- System Administrators
- Sales Representatives
- IT Managers
- Product Managers
- 100% Job Assistance to all students
- Learn from the basics of internet and web programming
- Personal attention given to each & every participant during the training program
- Live Projects
- Batches with limited seats
- Weekdays & Weekend batches as per your suitability.
- Batches with limited seats
- Two training centers for your convenience: Kothrud and Wakad
- If you are located in Kothrud or nearby areas like Karve Nagar, Warje-Malwadi, Bhusari Colony, Shivaji Nagar etc. then our branch in located a short distance away from you i.e. Vanaz Corner, Kothrud.
- If you are located in Pimpri Chinchwad or nearby areas like Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Chinchwad, Balewadi, Sangvi, Dapodi etc. then you can visit our branch in Wakad near Kalewadi Phata.
- Object Oriented Programming Language Concepts
- Understanding of Classes and Objects
- Introduction to APEX
- Data Types in APEX
- Variables in APEX
- Expressions in APEX
- Assignment Statements in APEX
- Conditional (If-Else) Statements in APEX
- Creating APEX Classes in APEX
- SOSL (Salesforce Object Search Language)
- SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language )
- Creating APEX Triggers in User Interface
- Understanding APEX Methods
- Creating Search Layouts using SOSL
- Sending Mass Emails using APEX
- Creating User Interface Wizard using APEX
- Creating Test Classes
- Anonymous Code Blocks
- Synchronous Apex vs Asynchronous Apex
- Future Methods in Asynchronous Apex
- Queue able Apex in Asynchronous Apex
- Apex Scheduler in Asynchronous Apex
- Batch Apex in Asynchronous Apex
- Governor Limits in Salesforce Environment
- Best practices for writing Apex/ Triggers /Test Classes
- Setting Configuring Development Mode
- Creating Visualforce Pages in User Interface
- Standard Controllers in Salesforce
- Standard List Controllers Salesforce
- Visualforce Forms
- Visualforce Tables
- Adding Interactivity to Visualforce Pages
- HTML in Visualforce Pages
- CSS in Visualforce Pages
- JQUERY in Visualforce Pages
- AJAX in Visualforce Pages
- Custom Controllers
- Custom List Controllers
- Controller Extensions
- Overriding Standard Pages
- Using Input Components
- Visualforce Page Blocks and Page Block Sections
- Creating Email Templates with Visualforce Pages
- Creating Custom Components in Visualforce Pages
- Creating Tabs in Visualforce Pages
- Passing Parameters in Visualforce Pages
- Sandbox and Type of Sandbox
- Instances in Salesforce
- Change Sets
- Deploying to Production
- Packaging and Distribution
- Force.com Sites in Salesforce
- Portals in Salesforce
- Deploying Apps to different Organization
- 100 Questions with Explanation.
- Real Time Experience of IT Industry.
- Knowledge of Additional Tools & Architecture currently used in IT Industry as we have all trainer working in reputed IT Industry.
“I strongly recommend Training Institute Pune for this Sales Force for a building up career.” - Vaibhav Divekar “Excellent learning experience with interactive training sessions. I would like to recommend for Sales Force training.” - Sandip Shinde “Excellent training sessions conducted by Training Institute Pune for Sales Force Classes” -Amit Bhagwat
What is Sales Force Salesforce is the primary enterprise offering within the Salesforce1 Platform, and provides companies with an interface for case management and task management, and a system for automatically routing and escalating important events. The Salesforce customer portal provides customers the ability to track their own cases, includes a social networking plug-in that enables the user to join the conversation about their company on social networking websites, provides analytical tools and other services including email alert, chat, Google search, and access to customers' entitlement and contracts. Why Sales force Certification? Demand for Salesforce experts is growing rapidly and companies are looking for proven professionals. Companies who use certified cloud specialists see smoother deployments and better use of Salesforce. Getting certified boosts your career and enables you to contribute even more to your organization's success. Who should go for Sales Force
- Sales & Marketing Professionals
- Entrepreneurs (Business Owner’s)