BEST ORACLE FUSION FINANCIALS TRAINING PROGRAM IN PUNE
Oracle Fusion Financials (Oracle Financial Cloud) is a modular suite of financial applications designed to work as a complete financial solutions or as modular extensions to your existing financial applications portfolio. Accessing information is different in Oracle Fusion Financials. Users no longer need to depend on IT involvement to create reports or queries. Finance users can gain access to live financial reports and report snapshots through a secure, self-service reporting center.
The New Standard for Productivity
Finance organizations are constantly trying to find ways to be more productive and to do more with less. Unfortunately, transaction processing still dominates much of finance's workload. Oracle Fusion Financials dramatically lowers the costs of resource-intensive taks. Native spreadsheet technology provides a natural extension to transactional entry to support high-volume data entry across most finance functions. Innovative out-of-the-box imaging integration dramatically improves invoice processing and eliminates the need for costly third-party solutions. In addition, Oracle Fusion Financials is designed to work the way finance users work on a daily basis. All pages are configurable and optimized for the most productive user experience.
Less time spent on menial tasks and more time on value-added activities
With Oracle Fusion Financials Training in Pune you can protect and extend your existing applications such as Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle's PeopleSoft applications, to evolve your business to a new standard of performance.
Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are completely open, standards-based enterprise applications that can be easily integrated into a service-oriented architecture. Designed as a complete suites of modular applications, It help your improve performance, lower UT cists, and get better results. Whether you choose one module, a product family, or the entire suite, Oracle enables you to gain the benefits of Oracle Fusion Applications at a pace that match your needs.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Participants who have completed Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 Financials Functional Course
- Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 Financials Functional Consultants, Senior Consultants, Principal Consultants etc.
- Chartered Accountants, MBAs, CMAs or Other Finance professionals looking for a Short and Hands On Course Covering the Fundamental Functions of Oracle Fusion Financials
- 100% Job Assistance to all students
- Learn from the basics of internet and web programming
- Personal attention given to each & every participant during the training program
- Live Projects
- Batches with limited seats
- Weekdays & Weekend batches as per your suitability.
- Batches with limited seats
- Two training centers for your convenience: Kothrud and Wakad
- If you are located in Kothrud or nearby areas like Karve Nagar, Warje-Malwadi, Bhusari Colony, Shivaji Nagar etc. then our branch in located a short distance away from you i.e. Vanaz Corner, Kothrud.
- If you are located in Pimpri Chinchwad or nearby areas like Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Chinchwad, Balewadi, Sangvi, Dapodi etc. then you can visit our branch in Wakad near Kalewadi Phata.
- Fusion General Ledger Fundamentals
- Fusion Payables Fundamentals
- Fusion Receivables Fundamentals
- Fusion Assets Fundamentals
- Fusion Cash Management Fundamentals
- Fusion Hyperion Reporting Studio Fundamentals
- Fusion Hyperion Smartview Fundamentals
- Fusion FBDI – File Based Data Import – Fundamentals
- Fusion OTBI – Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence – Fundamentals
- Fusion ADF-DI – Application Developer Foundation – Desktop Integrator – Fundamentals
For more details fill contact form or call us on 8007777243.
FAQs Oracle Fusion Financials
1]What is Oracle Fusion Financials (Oracle Financials Cloud)?
It is an open & standards based set of integrated financials modules, part of the Oracle Fusion Applications family, it is more than just another financial application, it is a revolutionary reporting platform and a native business intelligence tool.
2]Why should I join this course?
It is essential to have a specialization in financial reporting tools so that you can report accurately on financial statements, analyze ledger balances & perform ad hoc transactional queries.
3]What are the growth opportunities in Oracle Fusion Financials?
Various opportunities such as a Support Consultant, Fusion Applications Technical Consultant, Cloud Manager & project Management, Account Executive, Business Technology Analyst are open for a Oracle Fusion Financials Certified Candidate.
4]Who are in the teaching staff?
The faculty at Training Institute Pune includes who is an industry expert as well as a working professional. Rest assured that whatever you will learn is cutting edge and industry relevant.
5]How long is the duration of the Course?
Oracle Fusion Financials course is 6 days long only For Weekends (Saturday & Sunday)
6]Do you offer flexible timings for professionals?
Yes we do! For Classroom Training 4 Hours Per Day Please contact our administrator for more information.
7]Is there any job assistance after training?
We provide guaranteed job assistance after the completion of this course.
8]How to enroll for the course?
Just enroll through our online registration process or call us 8007777243 and our staff will get in touch with you for further information and confirmation.
9]Where is your office located?
KOTHRUD : B2/7, - New Friends Society, Vanaz Corner, Kothrud, Pune 411 038
WAKAD : Office No. 101, Pride Purple Square, Kalewadi Phata, Wakad, Pune 411 057
SHIVAJINAGAR : C 13-B Building, Shreenath Plaza, Dnyaneshwar Paduka Chowk, Fergusson College Road, Shivajinagar, Pune 411005