BEST BIG DATA & HADOOP TRAINING PROGRAM IN PUNE
Hadoop is an open-source data management software framework for storage and large-scale processing of data-sets on clusters of commodity hardware. A Hadoop cluster is a special type of computational cluster designed specifically for storing and analyzing huge amounts of redundant data structure in a distributed computing environment.
Why to prefer Training Institute Pune?
Training Institute Pune is leading institute offering Big Data classes & Hadoop classes in Kothrud, Pune. Training course is designed to provide you basic & advance knowledge to become a successful Big Data & Hadoop Developer, data analysts and administrators. Fresher’s & Experienced professionals can to make a career in Big Data Analytics using Hadoop Framework. We offer a comprehensive course which contains most commonly used Hadoop methodologies so that candidate will be completely equipped to enter the industry & get complete knowledge of Hadoop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Analytics Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Software Testing Professionals
- Mainframe Professionals
- Software Developers & Architects
- Graduates who are willing to build a career in Big Data
- Two training centers for your convenience: Kothrud and Wakad
- Learn Big Data Hadoop the most needed technology for IT Professionals from industrial experienced trainer
- Weekend batches as per your suitability of individuals.
- Live Projects to follow up and get hands-on to solidify your understanding
- Give a personalized attention to each & every candidate during the training sessions.
- We have limited our batch sizes to a maximum of 10.
- We have qualified & certified trainers who are working hands-on Big Data Hadoop.
- Interactive sessions with industry experts
- We provide 100% Job Assistance after completion of training program
- Two training centers for your convenience: Kothrud and Wakad
- If you are located in Kothrud or nearby areas like Karve Nagar, Warje-Malwadi, Bhusari Colony, Shivaji Nagar etc. then our branch in located a short distance away from you i.e. Vanaz Corner, Kothrud.
- If you are located in Pimpri Chinchwad or nearby areas like Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Chinchwad, Balewadi, Sangvi, Dapodi etc. then you can visit our branch in Wakad near Kalewadi Phata.
Hadoop course Content
- The Motivation for Hadoop
- Problems with traditional large-scale systems
- Requirements for a new approach
- Hadoop: Basic Concepts
- What is Hadoop?
- The Hadoop Distributed File System
- Hadoop Map Reduce Works
- Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop demons
- Master Daemons
- Name node
- Job Tracker
- Secondary name node
- Slave Daemons
- Job tracker
- Task tracker
HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Blocks and Splits
- Input Splits
- HDFS Splits
- Data Replication
- Setup Hadoop cluster (Apache & Cloudera)
- Pseudo-distributed Mode
- Make a fully distributed Hadoop cluster on a single laptop/desktop
- Install and configure Apache Hadoop on a multi node cluster in lab
- Install and configure Cloudera Hadoop distribution in fully distributed mode
- Monitoring the cluster
- Getting used to management console of Cloudera
- Name Node in Safe mode
- Meta Data Backup
- Ganglia and Nagios – Cluster monitoring
Writing a MapReduce Program
- Examining a Sample MapReduce Program
- With several examples
- Basic API Concepts
- The Driver Code
- The Mapper
- The Reducer
- Hadoop’s Streaming API
Debugging MapReduce Programs
- Testing with MRUnit
- Other Debugging Strategies.
Advanced MapReduce Programming
- The Secondary Sort
- Customized Input Formats and Output Formats
- Joins in MapReduce
Performing several Hadoop jobs
- The configure and close Methods
- Sequence Files
- Record Reader
- Record Writer
- Role of Reporter
- Output Collector
- Directly Accessing HDFS
- Using The Distributed Cache
- Hive concepts
- Hive architecture
- Install and configure hive on cluster
- Different type of tables in hive
- Hive library functions
- Joins in hive
- Inner joins & Outer Joins
- Hive UDF
- Pig basics
- Install and configure PIG on a cluster
- PIG Library functions
- Pig Vs Hive
- Write sample Pig Latin scripts
- Modes of running PIG
- Running in Grunt shell
- Running as Java program
- PIG UDFs
- Pig Macros
- Debugging PIG
- HBase concepts
- HBase architecture
- HBase basics
- Region server architecture
- File storage architecture
- Column access
- Install and configure HBase on a multi node cluster
- Create database, Develop and run sample applications
- Access data stored in HBase using clients like Java, Python and Pearl
- Map Reduce client to access the HBase data
- HBase admin tasks
- Install and configure Sqoop on cluster
- Connecting to RDBMS
- Installing MySQL
- Import data from Oracle/MySQL to hive
- Export data to Oracle/MySQL
- Internal mechanism of import/export
- Oozie architecture
- XML file specifications
- Install and configuring Oozie and Apache
- Specifying Work flow
- Action nodes
- Control nodes
- Oozie job coordinator
- Name Node High – Availability
- Name Node federation
MapReduce Version –2
It was a pleasure to learn ‘Hadoop’ from ‘Training Institute Pune’. Interaction during session had never felt us that you are in an online classroom. The course content also depicts real life scenarios. Overall Great Experience!
– Ananda Srivastava
If you want to learn real stuff with real time illustrations along with the theoretical concepts, just undergo ‘Big Data classes’ at Training institute Pune. They have all those facilities which a candidate need while undergoing training.
– Vinayak Patil
The course was of very high quality and engaging. The interactive atmosphere and live examples were refreshing. The instructor had the real world experience to understand our needs and was easily reachable at any point of the time. I highly recommend this course.
– Chandrasekhar Joshi
Altogether it was a great learning experience. Interactive Sessions, projects for study, brainstorming on many ideas and more.
– Nikhil Dhavale
Excellent training service provided by ‘Training Institute Pune’ while learning Hadoop & Big Data. Expert faculty is best facility institute is offered to us.
– Bhargavi Kulkarni
- What is Big Data & Hadoop?
Hadoop is open source framework which provides unlimited storage for distributed file system for big data. Big data means really a big data; it is a collection of large datasets that cannot be processed using traditional computing techniques.
- Who should go for Big Data & Hadoop training program?
Anyone who has knowledge on Java, basic UNIX and basic SQL can opt for the Big Data and Hadoop training program.
- What is the duration of the courses?
8 Weekends | 2-3 Hrs. (Sat-Sun)
- What are the pre-requisite required for learning Big Data and Hadoop?
Knowledge of core java concepts is the pre-requisite for this course. Anyone who has knowledge on Java, basic UNIX and basic SQL can opt for the Big Data and Hadoop training course.
- Can I get Job assistance after I complete the Big Data and Hadoop course?
Yes! You will be offered 100% Job Assistance after completion of course.
- Why should I choose Training Institute Pune for Big Data and Hadoop Classes in Pune?
- Classes are limited to 10 students to provide personalized training instead of huge batch system.
- Learn latest techniques
- Provide hands-on training on live projects.
- Offer Internship programs mostly beneficial for job seekers.
- We provide training and consulting services.
- Weekend batches best suited for students or working professionals.
- 100% JOB Assistance
- How can I enroll to Big Data & Hadoop course?
After completing inquiry for Big Data & Hadoop course you can enroll yourself by registering online OR manually. Our consultant will guide you for enrolling process.
- Do you offer flexible timing for working professionals?
Yes! We organize a weekend batches with flexible timing for big data training sessions as per requirement of candidate.
- Do you have any training center other than Kothrud location in Pune?
Yes! We have another Big Data Hadoop training center located at Wakad near Kalewadi Phata in Pune. You can check out address on our Contact Us Page.