BEST PYTHON TRAINING INSTITUTE IN PUNE
Perl and Python are both scripting languages. Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Python supports multiple programming platforms, including object-oriented & functional programming or procedural programming. Its Interpreters are available widely for installation on many operating systems which allow python code execution on a wide variety of systems.
Perl is a scripting language which is used for a large variety of tasks. It is simply used for extracting information from a text file and printing out a report or for converting a text file into another form. It provides a large number of tools for complicated problems, including systems programming.
Why Training Institute Pune?
Do you want to learn Python Course in Pune? Now Training Institute Pune provides best python Training in Pune. Undergoing python training course you will understand the basic methodologies & techniques used to create scripts for automating system administration tasks. We will let you learn how to Design, code, test Pythons application using Python doc tests and unit testing tools.
In this course, you understand how to write reusable scripts with Perl. Through intensive sessions, you can learn to use it in operating system and application environments. Also you learn how apply built-in functions of the language & how to use it for external modules. Also you can:
- Learn parsing and manipulating text with regular expressions
- Learn reading and writing standard I/O streams and data files
- Extracting information & arrange it from multiple files
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- UNIX, Linux and Windows administrators
- Software engineers
- Programmers and user who have previous experience with a procedural or object-oriented programming language
- Those who want to replace their existing scripting and regular expression knowledge with perl can go for perl or python training.
- 100% Job Assistance
- Learn from the basics & advance level of python perl programming language.
- Personal attention given to each & every participant during the training program
- Live Projects for practice & getting practical knowledge of programming.
- Batches with limited seats
- Weekend batches as per your suitability.
- The Session will give full hands-on in Perl scripting.
- Five training centers for your convenience: Kothrud ,Wakad, Shivajinagar, Swargate & Hadapsar
- If you are located in Kothrud or nearby areas like Karve Nagar, Warje-Malwadi, Bhusari Colony, Shivaji Nagar etc. then our branch in located a short distance away from you i.e. Vanaz Corner, Kothrud.
- If you are located in Pimpri Chinchwad or nearby areas like Pimple Saudagar, Wakad, Chinchwad, Balewadi, Sangvi, Dapodi etc. then you can visit our branch in Wakad near Kalewadi Phata.
- You can Join Python Class in Swargate and Hadapsar .
Module-1: Python Overview
- Why Python and where to use it?
- What is Python and history of Python?
- Discussion about Python 2 and Python 3
- Set up Python environment for development
- Discuss about IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm and Enthought Canopy
- Unique features of Python
- Discussion about unique feature of Python
- Write first Python Program
- Start programming on interactive shell.
- Using Variables, Keywords,
- Taking Built-in Functions help,
- Strings, Different Literals,
- Math Operators and Expressions,
- Writing to the Screen, String Formatting, Command Line Parameters
- Python Identifiers, Keywords and Indentation
- Comments and document interlude in Python
Module 2 –Core Objects and Built-in Functions
- Discussion about installed module s and packages
- Various python built in functions and Getting User Input
- What are variables?
- Python Data Types
- Python Core objects and Functions
- Number, String, List, Dictionaries, Tuple, set, generator, file etc
- Built in modules (Library Functions)
- Number and Math’s, datetime and zip modules
Module 3 –Sequences and File handling
- Condition statements in Python
- Loops and statement in Python
- Python Decorators and Generator
- Python Modules & Packages
- Python Files and Directories manipulations
- Read, write and append files using file objects
- Use various files and directory functions for OS operations
Module 4 – Data Structures, data processing and User Defined Functions
- Access Number/String/List/Dictionaries/Tuple
- Complex Data structures in Python
- Arbitrary data types and their Data Structure
- Python built in function
- Python user defined functions
- Python packages functions
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
Module-5 – Object Oriented Python and Exceptional Handling
- Object oriented features
- Understand real world examples on OOP
- Implement Object oriented with Python
- Creating Classes and Objects, Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
- Python Exceptions Handling
- What is Exception?
- Handling various exceptions using try….except…else
- Try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception and create self exception class
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions
Module-6– Debugging, Database handling and Project Skelton
- Debug Python programs using pdb debugger
- Pycharm Debugger
- Assert statement for debugging
- Testing with Python using UnitTest Framework
- Project Skelton and using Nose framework.
- Creating a Database with SQLite 3,
- CRUD Operations,
- Creating a Database Object.
- Python MySQL Database Access
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
Module 7 – Regular Expression, Package Installation, Windows spreadsheet parsing and webpage scrapping
- What are regular expressions?
- The match and search Function
- Compile and matching
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace feature using RE
- Extended Regular Expressions
- Wildcard characters and work with them
- What is pip, easy_install and Pycharm?
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- Introduction to web scraping and beautiful soup
“As my friend referred me I have joined in this institute for Python Training. The training sessions were really good. The trainers were helpful and training was given perfectly by them.”
– Avani Shah
“In my busy day to day working schedules, I was looking for institutes which would provide me training during weekends for python and perl course. Luckily, I came to know about this training institute pune and took admission here.”
– Shashi Nayar
“Pursuing python training from this Institute; they have given me convenient timing for better understanding. I satisfied with their teaching.”
– Jatin Patel
“The training faculties are good, they are providing good knowledge. I am satisfied with their coaching.”
– Jiya Mehta
“I have completed python training from Training Institute Pune. My python course was good as class timings are convenient for me. I would like to recommend them this institute to others and I am quite happy with their coaching.”
“I am very happy with the effective coaching provided by Training Institute Pune. They trained me for Live Project; it cost me at affordable fees. I feel proud to suggest it for python and perl training.”
– Meghna Jadhav
- What is Python & Perl?
Perl and Python are both scripting languages. Python is a widely used general-purpose, high-level programming languages design emphasizes code readability; its syntax allows programmers to express concepts with just fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. Perl is a family of high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming languages.
- Who should go for Python training program?
Candidates who are working as a JAVA, C, C++ developer or other Scripting Developer & willing to shift to Python can undergo training.
- What is the duration of the courses?
5 Weekends | 2-3 Hrs. (Sat-Sun)
- Can I get Job assistance after I complete the Python course?
Yes! You will be offered 100% Job Assistance after completion of course.
- Why should I choose Training Institute Pune for Python Classes in Pune?
- Classes are limited to 10 students to provide personalized training instead of huge batch system.
- Learn latest techniques
- Provide hands-on training on live projects.
- Offer Internship programs mostly beneficial for job seekers.
- We provide training and consulting services.
- Weekend batches best suited for students or working professionals.
- How can I enroll to Python course?
After completing inquiry for Big Data & Hadoop course you can enroll yourself by registering online OR manually. Our consultant will guide you for enrolling process.
- Do you offer flexible timing for working professionals?
Yes! We organize a weekend batches with flexible timing for big data training sessions as per requirement of candidate.
- Do you have any training center other than Kothrud location in Pune?
Yes! We have another Perl and Python training centers located at Wakad near Kalewadi Phata in Pune, Shivajinagar, Swargate, Hadapsar also. You can check out address on our Contact Us Page.